The Application Process
The first step for any applicant is to attend an interview with the relevant campus teacher, to determine the student’s suitability for the program and the program’s suitability for the student.
Enquiries: Administration on Tel: 9403 8200
Note: This initial contact is compulsory prior to enrolment.
Parents/Students wishing to proceed with the enrolment in the college need to complete enrolment application forms available on this website. The following documentation is required for each student:
- Student Enrolment Form completed and Memorandum of Agreement signed.
- Confidential Student Enrolment Information and Student Medical Information Forms completed.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate/proof of identity.
- A copy of the student’s immunisation records or proof of vaccination status.
- A copy of the student’s previous two school reports.
Note: unless the Birth Certificate or proof of identification is received the enrolment cannot be processed.
It is the responsibility of the parent / responsible person to forward all of the above documents to:
PO Box 2104
Fax: 9403 8299
No student can commence in the college until all enrolment documents have been completed and approved by the Principal.
Once approval has been given, an enrolment approval letter will be forwarded to the student. The student must present this letter to the campus teacher on the day of commencement.
The college’s fees and charges are the responsibility of the parent / student / responsible person. Enquiries regarding the payment of these fees should be made to the Finance Officer at Alta-1 College.
All enquiries for enrolment must be directed through the Alta-1 Office
Telephone: 9403 8200